To be considered for employment with Metro Cleveland Security, Inc.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have no felony convictions, (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
- Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references)
- Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
- Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
- Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
- Have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
- Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
- Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs, and compose reports that convey complete information..
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Metro Cleveland Security, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
If applying in person, the lot is employee parking only.
METRO CLEVELAND SECURITY, INC.
5627 Memphis Ave, Cleveland, OH 44144